Total Page Views

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting anxious

This snow, cold weather, and business of life (school, work, etc.) is about to drive me crazy.  I have (with your help) planned myself silly.  I have 12 pages of possibilities for this year and a monthly calendar of dated events with at least one thing on each month.  Now, I'm just ready for the weather and everything else to cooperate so we can get started on this adventure.  I do want to mention something that is very exciting to me, but may not be well known by everyone.  Our family is planning to attend the Ms. Wheelchair Kansas Crowing Ceremony in Topeka on March 20.  This is an amazing program and our family has been involved every year since 2006.  If you plan to be in the Topeka area that weekend, I would higly encourage you to attend and see what it is all about.  If you know anyone who would be interested in competing, they are still taking applications through the end of January.  Check out the website www.threeriversinc.org/mwks.  I hope to see you there.  Now, if the weather will just cooperate so we can get started on this great adventure.

No comments: